Vertalingen in Dutch:
- an insect of the order Hemipteraa colloquial name for insectan insect of the order Hemiptera
- bug(Noun m)problem that needs fixing (especially in computing)A type of work item that records a potential source of dissatisfaction with the product. The common name of a work item type for tracking code defects.problem that needs fixing (especially in computing)
- a colloquial name for insecta colloquial name for insect
- A type of work item that records a potential source of dissatisfaction with the product. The common name of a work item type for tracking code defects.Een probleem in computer hardware of software of in electronische apparaten in zijn algemeenheid.A problem in computer software or hardware or in electronic hardware in general.
- wantsAny of the suborder Heteroptera, having piercing and sucking mouthparts, specialized as a beak.(Source: CED)
(transitive) To install an electronic listening device or devices in.
(informal, transitive) To annoy.
an enthusiasm for something
A small and and usually invisible file (traditionally a single pixel image) on a World Wide Web page, primarily used to track users.
(aviation) A manually positioned marker in flight instruments
to install an electronic listening device in
an electronic listening device
An insect of the order Hemiptera (the "true bugs").
A semi-automated telegraph key
Various species of marine crustaceans; e.g. a Morton Bay bug.
A problem that needs fixing, especially in computing.
contagious illness, bacteria, virus
a small image placed in a corner of a television program
(colloquial) Any insect, arachnid, or other terrestrial arthropod that is a pest.
A contagious illness; a bacterium or virus causing it
An enthusiasm for something; an obsession
A small, usually transparent or translucent image placed in a corner of a television program to indicate what network or cable channel is televising it
An electronic intercept device
Any insect, arachnid, or other terrestrial arthropod that is a pest.
Soortgelijke zinnen in woordenboek English Dutch. (26)
|bed bug||bedwants; wandluis|
|Bucky Bug||Tokkie Tor|
|Bug||Westelijke Boeg; Boeg|
|Bugs Bunny||Bugs Bunny|
|Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time||Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time|
|lady-bug||lieveheersbeestje; lieveheerbeestje; onze lieveheerbeestje|
|lightning bug||glimworm; vuurvlieg; vuurvliegje; gloeiworm|
|potato bug||pissebed; coloradokever|
|roll up bug||pissebed|
|Southern Bug||Zuidelijke Boeg|
|The Gold-Bug||The Gold-Bug|
|The Love Bug||The Love Bug|
|Travel Bug||Travel bug|
|Western Bug||Westelijke Boeg|